- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya January 7th episode: Pragya tells Suresh that there is no solution of unreciprocated love. One has to bear the grief of it, as she did when Suresh refused her. She requests Suresh to accept the fact that Bulbul loves Purab. Suresh keeps murmuring the words that Pragya says. He staggers and faints. Pragya informs Rachna to take him back home.
Rachna apologizes to Pragya for the stupid and shameless behavior of Suresh. She says that Pragya should not have invited him when she knew about the announcement of Bulbul’s marriage. Pragya says that she had no idea about the announcement and it was Abhi who invited Suresh. Pragya hopes that Suresh will recover from the grief very soon as he is a mature human being.
Abhi reminds Pragya that he gave her a challenge of proposing him. She accepts it proposes him in the most poetic manner. He is actually impressed by it, but keeps teasing her as he always does. Purab requests Abhi to bring Pragya for Bulbul’s trousseau shopping. Abhi does the same.
Tanu comes to the house and searches for Abhi. Mitali tells her that these days Abhi is having more inclination for spending time with Pragya. Aaliya tells Tanu that she must accept the truth. Pragya is Abhi’s wife and Tanu must forget him.
Tanu is stunned at this shocking change in Aaliya. Aaliya says that Pragya was taken to the house by her destiny and she has made her place in the family. Now it is time to accept her, thinks Aaliya.
But will Tanu ever accept it? No way!