- Zee Rishtey Awards 2018: Nomination List Is Out; Check Out Red Carpet PICS From Nomination Party!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Tanu & Alia Plan To Harm Pragya’s Daughter Kiara!
- Kumkum Bhagya's Sriti Jha Is Secretly Traveling With Rumored Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti Jha Wishes Rumoured Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Birthday: Here’s How Kanchi Kaul & Sriti Jha Wished The Actor
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Aka Tanu Hits Back At Haters; Says Their Hatred Makes Her Act Better!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Vishal Singh, Yuvika Choudhary & Rhea Sharma To Recreate Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Scene!
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Rumours of actors dating in the Television industry is no less than Bollywood. Because the lead pairs of the shows spend more time on and off-screen, to know each other and portray good on-screen chemistry, we hear such rumours.
When the actors are seen on and off-screen together, there will be curiosity among their fans and media - if the actors are dating or not. This is when the media questions the actors directly to confirm if they are seeing each other or not. Only few actors publicise that they are dating; while many actors choose to remain silent.
Some actors also go on to tag each other as 'just friends' or 'good/best friends'. They choose not to announce, as they feel they need to spend more time to know each other, well. Later, this friendship could blossom into love!
Here are the rumours of two such couples who deny dating and have tagged themselves as friends.
Reports of Kumkum Bhagya's Pragya aka Sriti Jha dating Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha's Kunal Karan Kapoor are doing the rounds. A leading daily had quoted a friend of the couple as saying, "They are very serious about each other and are hoping that their relationship materializes into something bigger. They met through common friends years ago, but started dating only recently."
But, Kunal seemed miffed with the rumours, and said he and Sriti are just 'good friends'!
Also, there are reports that Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's actors Rohan Mehra, who plays the role of Naksh, and Umang Jain, who is seen as Tara on the show, are more than friends. A source was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "At a recent party, the two made an entry hand-in-hand and were spotted getting cozy. They also left together."
Click on the slides to see what Kunal, Umang and Rohan had to say about these rumours. Also check out a few couples who deny that they are dating!
Kunal Karan Kapoor-Sriti Jha
Na Bole Tum....'s Kunal was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I would not comment on it. I mean, this is very clichéd and more than anything... it is annoying! Sriti is nothing more than a good friend of mine."
Sriti Jha- Kunal Karan Kapoor
Apparently, Sriti was previously linked with Vikrant Massey and Harshad Chopra, while Kunal was linked with his Na Bole Tum...'s costar, Akanksha Singh.
YRKKH's Umang was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "We are not dating yet. It's too early. We like each other and are great co-actors. We are shooting together for 12 hours, so where is the time to party beyond work hours? We did attend a bash together recently but that's a one-off thing. I don't like to party alone so Rohan accompanied me. He is a great, hassle-free guy."
Rohan, who plays the role of Naksh, and is in love with Tara on-screen, refuted the rumours, saying, he and Umang are ‘just friends'.
Recently, there were rumours of Divyanka Tripathi (who plays Ishita) and Vivek Dahiya (who plays ACP Abhishek), on the show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, dating each other. But Divyanka refuted the rumours.
Asmita Sood-Pearl V Puri
There were rumours of Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil's Asmita Sood and Pearl V Puri dating each other. It was said that an outdoor schedule in Pune brought them closer. But Pearl denied the rumours.
Ankit Bathla-Jigyasa Singh
Another couple in news was Thapki Pyar Ki's Ankit Bathla (Dhruv) and Jigyasa Singh (Thapki). Jigyasa denied it by saying that they are more than good friends and nothing else. She also accepted that Ankit is the person who definitely makes her happy when he is around.