- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
In Kumkum Bhagya, Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) was concerned about dadi's health. Doctor blames family for carelessness and all blame goes on Pragya (Sriti Jha) as Alia says she was the one who had taken the responsibility of taking care of dadi.
Abhi calls Pragya and scolds her left and right. Pragya faces doctor and says she was taking care of dadi. How can her health not improve as she was completely alright? Doctor checks the report and apologises. She says it was her mistake and dadi is completely alright now, and all the credit goes to Pragya who had taken care of her more than required.
Abhi is guilty that he blamed Pragya and he tries to apologise, but she doesn't give him a chance and start blabbering. Abhi tries to stop and teases her. Alia and Tanu keep looking at their conversation. Tanu is jealous seeing Abhi and Pragya this way.
The family is all set to celebrate Lohri in a grand way as this would be Pragya's first festival in the house. While Bulbul tries to convince Pragya and provokes her to propose Abhi, Alia has all plans for Tanu and Abhi. She says instead of Pragya and Abhi, Tanu and Abhi will take the pheras during Lohri. In this way it would break Abhi and Pragya's fake marriage.
Tanu is anxious about the same and says she doesn't want to let this opportunity go.
Hmm.... Seems like there will be another twist in the upcoming episode. Let us wait and watch who will win the pheras!