- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Sambhavna is getting along quite well with Gautam. Not just because of being a padosi, but also as a contestant. Gautam too is growing closer to his new friends Mahek, Sambhavna and Sana. During the day, however, Sambhavna could only think about footage, footage and footage, what Gautam and Mahek joked about. Sambhavna, who is also nominated for the week was seen telling Gauti to start a love angle with her just in case he was having something like that in mind.
Sambhavna was in total fun mood as she put her hand forth ans asked him, "Tu bass mera haath pakad le aur yeh bohot bada promo bann jaayega!" Gautam understood her joke and cleverly grinned at her. He didn't know whether to run away or to make it look a little more dramatic. He tried shying away. Sambhavna looked like she was having fun as well as she kept running after him.
But, as Gautam went upto Mahek, Sambhavna shouted, "Agar tu mujhe chod kar usske paas gaya toh main tujhe maar daalungi." By now Gautam was laughing his guts out. He once again tried going to Sambhavna when Mahek said, "Main tumhe talaak de dungi."
It was a hilarious tug of war between the trio. Sambhavna playfully said if she created a love angle somehow, she would be saved getting evicted for the week from Bigg Boss 8.