- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Actress Sana Khan, who is re-entering controversial reality show Bigg Boss as a challenger, feels contestants RJ Preetam Singh and Gautam Gulati will be her toughest competition. Five challengers, including Sana, Mahek Chahal, Rahul Mahajan, Sambhavna Seth and Ajaz Khan will be competing with the top five contestants of the current season of Bigg Boss, called champions, in the Bigg Boss 8's extended segment Bigg Boss Halla Bol.
Bigg Boss 8 champions will be announced today and 'Halla Bol' series, to be hosted by director Farah Khan, will be launched tomorrow. "I haven't seen much but I find Pritam, Gautam and Ali very entertaining. Pritam and Gautam are my biggest competition and of anyone in the house be it the champion or challenger. They have crazy fan following," Sana told.
The 21-year-old actress, who was the second runner up on Bigg Boss season six, said she has no strategy for the game because she feels no plan works inside the house. "I am going with zero expectations and have absolutely no expectations because I know whatever you plan it fails once you are inside the house. We think we will get along with some contestant but we might get into a fight with him or her. I will be a happy and positive person," she added.
The Jai Ho actress, her boyfriend and their servant were arrested three months back for allegedly molesting a media consultant. She was released on bail. Sana, however, does not feel the controversy will dampen her chances on the show. "It will not affect my stay because I haven't done anything wrong. My bail papers say I was falsely implicated. I know I am clean. I am happy there are many people who love and support me. I am going on the show with a clear mind," she said.