TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Shashi, as we all know, is doing her best to kill Aahil and Jannat. In one of her attempts she will be damaging the brakes in their car. This will lead to an accident in the middle of a jungle. The two survive and will take shelter in a tribal family. They will then be seen wearing tribal clothes when living there.
Talking about the experiance to TOI, Karanvir said, "It was a good break from the usual storyline, which was getting heavy and emotional, but that doesn't mean we don't love it. Drama and emotions are our forte." Talking about the look, he says, "It was fun shooting the scene as it was in the romcom space. Besides, Surbhi and I looked like real tribal people in the attire."
"It rained on the first day of our shoot and it was so beautiful. A village boy sold bajra rotis with delicious achar on the set. We gorged on it till we exhausted his supplies. The best part is that when it started pouring, we had to pack up," the handsome actor added.