- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
"I was shooting for a film in London, and then went on a holiday to Amsterdam and Paris. Now, I am back and have resumed shooting for the show. Nothing else is wrong and viewers will get to see me soon," Sumona said in a recent interview trashing all the rumours about her quitting the show.
"Back on the set's of the world's fav show #ComedyNightsWithKapil," a while back but there were reports that contradicted this by informing that she might have had issues with the makers of the show and that she might have decided to take Sunil Grover's route to leave the show.
Sumona's character on the show, Manju, has been one of the most talked about roles on the show because of the amount of fun Kapil will be seen making regarding the size of her mouth. Taking it sportively, the actress has become famous as Kapil's wife rather than Bittu Sharma's, the role Kapil plays.
Now that the actress as rubbished the rumours about her leaving the show, Comedy Nights With Kapil, the fans of the show and her can breath a sigh of relief.