- Nach Baliye 6: Rithvik-Asha Emerge As Winners; Beat Gurmeet-Debina In The Finale!
- Nach Baliye 6 Finale Week: Top 4 Jodis Revealed, Gurmeet-Rithvik Strongest!
- Nach Baliye 6: Funny Man Kiku Sharda And Wife Priyanka Eliminated!
- Vinod Thakur Ties The Knot With Raksha On Nach Baliye 6; Dharmesh, Mouni..!
- Nach Baliye 6: Movie Special; Jodis Perform Like Ranbir, Deepika….!
- Nach Baliye 6 Dancing With The Stars; Dharmesh, Mouni, Rashmi On The Sets!
Ripu Daman Handa, winner of MasterChef Kitchen Ke Superstar, says he is testing his culinary skills by taking up challenge of churning out only vegetarian dishes.
The fourth season of the popular cooking-based reality show has introduced a major change in the format. This season, chefs and food enthusiasts from around the country will serve vegetarian dishes only.
So Ripu, who is mentoring the contestants of the fourth season, also decided to adapt to the change with the format of the show.
"I am a non-vegetarian but with the format change this season, I have decided to cook only vegetarian dishes. The format change is interesting and it makes you to explore the vast list of vegetables and fruits which I won't even know of as I am so used to chicken and meat," Ripu said in a statement.
"Along with the participants, this will be a test for me as well and I will be more prepared to help the contestants," he added.
Meanwhile, chef Ranveer Brar has been roped in for the new season of the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format. Brar has joined culinary experts Sanjeev Kapoor and Vikas Khanna.
Aired on Star Plus, the show premiered on Monday.