- TRP Ratings February: DABH, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Kumkum.., BB Finale..
- Karishma Tanna Was Quite Weird After I Won Bigg Boss 8: Gautam Gulati
- I Will Not Get Into Any Relationship With Diandra: Bigg Boss 8 Winner Gautam Gulati!
- Bigg Boss 8 Grand Finale Sneak Peek: Malaika, Sonakshi Join Finalists, Gautam, Karishma..
- Gautam Gulati Wins Bigg Boss 8!
- LEAKED PHOTOS: Bigg Boss 8 Grand Finale, Gautam, Karishma To Rock Stage!
Ajaz Khan, the first Challenger to enter the Bigg Boss 8's new series Bigg Boss Halla Bol house, was seen targeting Ali Quli Mirza and to such an extent that he lost himself to physically attack him during an argument. Ajaz apparently punched Ali many times which required doctor's attention. Bigg Boss then punished him by getting him eliminated from the show.
Bigg Boss Halla Bol has kick started with a number of instances taking place including Sambhavana Seth throwing a shoe at Dimpy Mahajan during an argument and Ajaz, who has been inside the house for a while no, getting into a physical quarrel with Ali.
Ajaz, even before he was inside the house, had mentioned that he will target Ali and push his buttons. And from the first day on the show, he has been doing it at various instances. And this time he has gone a step further to actually hurt him physically. Gautam Gulati and RJ Preetam had to intervene to stop him from doing more damage.
After the incident, Bigg Boss announced that Ajaz was chosen among all the other contestants hoping he will entertain the audience and his behaviour has embarrassed Bigg Boss and regret the decision to get him back on the show.
Bigg Boss later announced that he regrets bringing Ajaz back on the show, Bigg Boss Halla Bol, and to rectify his mistake Ajaz will be disqualified from the show.