- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
One of the strongest contestant on the show this season, Upen Pate, lost his footing on the show which eventually got him rejected by the contestants along with the viewers of the show and thus getting eliminated from the show. Now, apparently the Namaste Landon actor has approached the makers of the show requesting a second chance and they have agreed to it as well.
It feels great to go into the house again. Now, I will try my best to win the show," Upen was quoted by TOI recently confirming the news. Upen will soon make his entry into the house, shocking both the contestants as well as the viewers.
Talking about his stay and his last few days on the show, Upen said, "I am a very emotional person. Imagine losing your friends one after the other. Everybody reaches a breaking point. When I was nice, people called me names. When I became like one of them, they said that they prefer the previous Upen. They stepped back and stopped attacking me once I showed them that side."
During his last week or two in Bigg Boss 8, Upen was seen getting close to his only surviving friend on the show, Karishma Tanna. Talking about her, "Karishma and I supported each other. Given the situation inside the house, you grow close to a few people. Friendship is the foundation of all relationships," Upen said.