- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Shradha Sharma Files A Molestation Case Against Her CA
- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary Assaults People On The Sets, Gets Arrested!
- Bigg Boss 11: Kamya Punjabi, Aly, Devoleena & Other TV Stars Root For Their Favourite Contestants
- Raja Chaudhary, Yasmeen Khan in Aakhir Tumhe Aana Hai
- Raja Chaudhary's past haunts!
- Raja Chaudhary released on bail
- Raja Chaudhary arrested again
- Raja Chaudhary's past haunts him
- Raja likely to be banned from entering the city
- Raja Chaudhary in legal trouble for molesting a man?
- Shahrukh's Zor Ka Jhatka was a total wipe out
- Shweta Tiwari already married to Abhinav Kohli?
It's wedding season, especially for Television actors. After Rajat Tokas-Srishti Nayyar and Archana Vijaya-Dheeraj Puri, who got married recently, it's Raja Chaudhary's turn. Raja who has always been in limelight for wrong reasons, finally has a big news for his fans!
Ex-husband of Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari, Raja Chaudhary got married to Shveta Sood on Wednesday night. He got married to fiancée in his home town Meerut. He was engaged to Shveta in October last year.
Shveta Sood is Delhi-based Human Resources professional, while Raja worked in Mumbai. Raja met Shveta met through a common friend few years back and were in constant touch. Raja said that Shveta is cute and understanding person.
According to TOI, Raja was quoted as saying "We will be in Meerut till February 15. And then Shveta will come to Mumbai with me." Raja has posted his marriage pictures on his Facebook account.
Raja added that he doesn't have any work commitment currently so he will be spending a couple of months with his love Shveta.
Raja was an ex-Bigg Boss contestant who was accused of domestic violence by his ex-wife Shweta Tiwari. He was married to Shweta in 1998 and got divorced in 2012 citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a daughter Palak, who stays with Shweta.
While Raja's ex-wife Shweta got married to her fiance Abhinav Kohli on July 13, 2013. It was a grand ceremony held in Mumbai.
Click on the slides to see pictures:
Raja Chaudhary Marries Shveta Sood
Raja Chaudhary got married to Shveta Sood on Wednesday night, in Meerut. He was engaged to Shveta in October last year.
Raja Shared Pictures
Raja posted his wedding pictures on Facebook saying, "Entered into a devine relation of life long love and resonponsobilities of wedlock with my life partner Shveta Raja Chaudhary."
Raja had said that his parents were after him to get married again and he found Shveta who was cute and understanding.
In an interview to TOI, Raja had said that, he was avoiding Shveta because of her name. He felt that it was not the right name for him.
Raja Chaudhary Marriage
After his divorce with Shweta he had said that he will never get married again as he is not marriage material.
Raja was married to Shweta in 1998 and got divorced in 2012 citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has a daughter Palak, who stays with Shweta.
Shweta got married to Abhinav Kohli in a grand ceremony on July 13, 2013. The marriage was held in Mumbai.
Shweta's daughter Palak stays with her. She had even added that Raja sacrificed their daughter for property!