- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
"Performing with Gautam means it is HIS performance and I am an individual and I have my own identity. So, I don't think it. So I will not perform with him," Sonali explained in a recent Twitter chat she had for the show.
Sonali, who managed to stay on the show for 15 weeks before getting evicted from the show, has been glad her stint on the show has ended and she is back home. The Xpose actress has made it quite clear that she wanted to get out of the house a while back but had managed to stay on, thanks to the supports of the viewers and their votes.
Eliminated on the final episode of Bigg Boss 8, Sonali feels it was the right time to have left the show. Sonali also mentioned that the show now has more capable contestants inside the house and her exit happened at the right time. She had also declared that she does not think she likes Bigg Boss anymore since Salman Khan too will not be hosting it anymore.