TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Divyanka was awarded Shan-e-Bhopal by Gulzar sahab in the prestigious Iftekhar Festival. The actress posted pictures of hers with the trophy and wrote on Instagram, "With #Gulzar sahab n #SalimArif sahab. A beautiful evening followed by a powerful play 'HumSafar' enacted by #HarshChhaya ji and #LubnaSalim ji in #BharatBhawan."
Divyanka also wrote on her Instagram, "Awarded Shan-e-Bhopal by hands of #Gulzar sahab...in the prestigious Iftekhar Festival. Flying high!"
In the recently held SPA 2015, which was attended by who's who of Television industry, Divyanka gave a stunning performance. Also, she was on cloud nine, when she bagged three awards: Best Digital Sadasya Award, Best Jodi Award and Best International Jodi Award.
Divyanka was the winner of the 2005 Miss Bhopal contest. From the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi, she completed a mountaineering course. The actress is a gold medallist in Rifle shooting and is also the executive officer of the Rifle Academy in Bhopal.
Divyanka participated in Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj and she was winner from Bhopal zone. She got her big break in Zee TV's in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, where she played the role of Divya/Vidya. There was no look back for the actress and now she has become the household name with her serial YHM.
We from Oneindia congratulate her for winning awards, and wish that the gorgeous actress takes home many more awards in future.