- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) has become the victim of love, Raman (Karan Patel) and his family's love for Aditya. She will now be forced to apologise to Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) for doing nothing, to bring Adi back to living with them.
Not long ago, Raman was clear about his feeling for Ishita, but looks like his love for Aditya is yet again getting him turn the ugly husband on Ishita. Off late, Raman pressurised in keeping Adi living with him, has been turning his ire on Ishita by yelling and shouting at her, at every turn she takes.
Shagun, who has been utilising Adi to separate Ishita and Raman, seems to be managing to achieve her goal. She would make Adi believe that Ishita is hurting her for living with them and would move to Mihir's house to escape all this.
Adi would then demand that Ishita apologise to Shagun for hurting her and only then will he live with Raman and his family yet again. Raman would not have the heart to ask Ishita to do this since he knows she is not at fault. But Toshi would pressurise Ishita in the end to apologise to Shagun and hug her so they can celebrate the festival together.
Though Ishita would apologise to Shagun this time falling victim to Raman's love for his son, she now knows that Shagun and Adi are doing more harm to her life than she knew.
Will Ishita be more careful now that she know she is being victimised? Or will Shagun and Adi continue to win while Ishita continue to fall prey for their evil plans. Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to see what happens.