- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita's (Divyanka Tripathi) honeymoon gets canceled by Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) by informing then that Raman has to stay back if he wants Aditya treated.
With Shagun living with Raman and Ishita there has been a lot of conspiracies inside the Bhalla house. Shagun who believes that Ishita is the reason for all her difficulties has decided to maker her life as difficult.
Ishita and Raman who figure out the stress in Aditya's life is taking a toll on his psychological health, they decide to get him the medical attention needed. They would even convince Shagun, who would initially oppose it. But just when everything woul be settled and the family decides to manage things while Raman and Ishita go on their holiday, Shagun plots to keep them from leaving.
Shagun would make them believe that the Psychiatrist is unavailable for many days if they miss meeting the same day and also that Aditya's mother and father need to meet the doctor together and they have no other choice.
Ishita, who was half-hearted in leaving, decided to cancel the trip and even managed to convince Raman that it is the right thing to do and that Aditya is more important than their trip. Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to see for how long Shagun manages to fool others.