- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's bad guy Ashok aka Sangram Singh, often called as the "Gentle Giant" on the sets, called Ishita aka Divyanka Tripathi "Sita Mata" recently and Mihika played by Mihika Verma a "tomboy".
Sangram, the 6' 2" inch villain on the show who is detested by all on the show is the opposite in real life and when talking about the leading women on the show, Divyanka Tripathi and Mihika Verma, he was quoted calling Mihika a "tomboy" and Divyank "Sita Mata".
"Mihika is a tomboy. I have to often remind her to behave like a girl. What can I say about Divyanka (Tripathi)? She is like Sita Mata," Sangram was quoted by TOI recently talking about the Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi starring popular show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Sangram who is popularly known from the character, Ashok, he plays on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, is often feared by women in real life and they often shy away from him due to his physique and his image from the show. Contrary to this image, he is called a "gentle giant" on the sets because of his gentlemanly qualities.
"My track has always shown me treating women badly - torturing, abusing and taking advantage of them. And in real life when I approach women, they shy away from even shaking hands with me," he said expressing that it is difficult to strike a conversation with any women in real life, outside Yeh Hai Mohabbatein sets, because they end up talking about Ashok.