- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein December 31st episode: Ishita reports Adi’s problem to Raman. She suggests a psychologist for Adi. Raman vehemently reacts and says that his son is not mad! Ishita counsels him and makes him understand that mental illness does not necessarily mean madness. And parents should take care of both physical and mental health of their children, opines she. Raman agrees to take Adi to a counselor. He thanks Ishita for being so sensible.
Shagun hears it and bursts on Adi. She makes a drama as if she is feeling ashamed and insecure. Adi cries helplessly. Raman takes him aside and comforts him. Adi smiles again. Ishita tells Shagun about Adi’s problem, which needs a professional consultancy.
Mr and Mrs Bhalla gift a honeymoon trip to Raman and Ishita. But they cancel it for Adi. The family insists that they should not miss the trip as there are so many people to look after Adi. Shagun comes and says that she will handle everything. Ishita agrees to go for the trip.
But Shagun’s plan is something else. She bribes a staff of the clinic to establish that the psychiatrist will go for a trip on the next day and will be out of station for one month, and she will not see the child without the presence of both the parents.
When Raman and Ishita are just about to leave for the tour, Shagun comes with a grim face and narrates her self-made problem. Ishita immediately says that nothing can be more important than a child’s health. The trip is cancelled. Shagun laughs at Ishita’s innocence.