- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Ishqbaaz: Bhavya Kicks Saumya's Face; Rudra & Saumya Fans TROLL Ishqbaaz Makers!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein January 10th episode: In the party Rinki comes to Mihir when he is feeling alone. She shares the pain of her broken relationship to comfort him. They indulge in a couple dance. When the family is busy in the party, Adi plans to malign Ishita.
Adi plans to take a wrong medicine and put the blame on Ishita. He finds the medicine for Toshi’s high blood pressure. Toshi will surely throw Ishita out of the family after this, thinks Adi. Ishita tells Raman that she has to check whether Adi has taken his medicine.
Adi himself takes the medicine in front of Ishita. She does not check the name of it. Raman calls Ishita to spend some personal moments together. When they indulge in a romantic dance, Romi informs that Adi has fallen ill.
Adi is rushed to hospital after he shows the strip of medicine to the elders. He says that Ishita has given it to her. Ishita is confused. In the car she remembers what Adi said in the story; he vowed to banish her from the house.
Adi is taken to the hospital where he is usually taken for treatments. The doctor says that Ashok Khanna is mentioned as Adi’s guardian in the record book. So, Ashok’s signature is needed for his treatment.
Raman goes to Ashok’s house and begs his cooperation. Ashok refuses to help him and almost throws him out. Mihika begs to Ashok for Adi’s life. Ashok gives her a paper to sign; there it is mentioned that Ashok is a very good husband who never tortures Mihika! Ishita argues with the doctors for the delay in Adi’s treatment.