- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein January 12th episode: Ashok comes to the hospital with Suraj and Mihika. Raman heartily thanks him for coming. Ashok demands some business deals with Raman against signing the papers for Adi. Raman agrees for it. Ashok signs the papers.
Toshi becomes extremely worried for Adi. Before leaving the hospital Ashok provokes her against Ishita. Toshi loses her mind and rebukes Ishita thinking that she has given the wrong medicine to Adi. Raman scolds Toshi and reminds her that Ishita is far from being irresponsible. She is the lady who can care for any child like an original mother, mentions Raman.
Mihika slams Ashok for taking the opportunity of a child’s illness. Suraj reminds her that she has signed a paper where it is mentioned that Ashok is a good husband. So, she cannot rule them anymore.
Ashok tells Mihika that now he can behave like a husband with her. He becomes excited for his first night with Mihika. She tells him that she is suffering from food poisoning. She keeps vomiting.
Adi calls Shagun and informs what he has done against Ishita. Shagun forbids him to take such risk again. Adi says that he could not assume the seriousness of the matter, but he has understood his importance in the Bhalla family!
Ishita stays away from Adi so that he feels comfortable. Raman notices that she is not meeting Adi at all. He understands her pain. He tells her not to mind Toshi’s words as Toshi is over sensitive for Adi. He tells Ishita that she deserves being Adi’s actual mother!