- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Ishqbaaz: Bhavya Kicks Saumya's Face; Rudra & Saumya Fans TROLL Ishqbaaz Makers!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's January 23rd episode: Before Ishita reaches the farmhouse, the security guard goes there and sees the packets of popcorns. He takes the packets out and sees some eunuchs at the gate. He goes to stop them from entering inside. Ishita sees the guard with the popcorns and goes to take the packets from him. The eunuchs catch her and demand money. Adi reports Shagun that Ishita has not entered the farmhouse.
Shagun comes to see Ishita. One of the eunuchs goes inside. Shagun stops her and says that Ishita has given birth to a boy. The eunuch comes to Ishita and demands money. Ishita is stuck there and Shagun goes to the festival ground.
Raman and others become worried as the puja moment is passing by and there is no Ishita. Adi tells Raman that he should do the puja with Shagun. Raman remembers how Ishita celebrated his anniversary with Shagun and gave the earrings to her for Adi’s happiness. He thinks Ishita is deliberately avoiding the puja to please Adi. He agrees to do the puja with Shagun. Bandita and Mihika become worried.
Ishita tells the eunuchs that she has to go inside to fetch money and excuses herself. She comes and sees that Raman is standing for the puja with Shagun. Her eyes are filled with tears.
When everyone remains perplexed, Ruhi revolts. She boldly removes Shagun and says that only her Ishima has the right to stand beside Raman. She tells Raman that he should not fulfill Adi’s illogical demands.
Raman is moved. He thinks that he should find out Ishita. Raman and others find Ishita sitting on a bench and crying. She is taken to the puja ground. The puja is completed. Raman apologizes to Ishita for his mistake.