- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein January 9th episode: Raman sees Ishita crying in the living room. She tells him that she will forever remain a stepmother, however caring she might be. Raman reminds her that Yashoda did not give birth to Sri Krishna, but she loved him more than an original mother. Ishita is still sad.
Adi calls Shagun and informs how he has pinched Ishita. Shagun gets fun. She again reminds Adi that the house belongs to him and he has to banish Ishita. She also alerts Adi not to directly say anything to Ishita. In the breakfast table Adi again becomes nice with Ishita. He insists on having dosa prepared by her! She is perplexed.
Raman’s youngest sister Rinki comes back from Australia where she was doing studies. Toshi does not want her to leave the country again. Ishita says that Rinki can continue her studies in India, as there are similar courses which she was studying in Australia.
Ruhi also comes back from Pammi aunty’s house after spending a new year vacation full of fun. Ishita asks how much she has missed her. Ruhi says that she had no time to miss her, being so busy in playing with other children.
Ishita becomes sad. She cannot believe that Ruhi did not miss her. She stealthily checks Ruhi’s diary. Ruhi writes that she misses 'Ishima, her stories and her long hair'. Ishita understands that Ruhi was teasing her. She smiles again and calls Ruhi a drama-queen. The Bhalla family becomes busy in another party for Rinki’s comeback. Raman tries to cure Ishita’s mood and keeps teasing her.