- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein January 20th episode: In the morning of Lori, Toshi comes to Mihir’s house to take Adi back. Adi says that he will not be convinced without Ishita’s apology. Raman sits in office with a grim face. He blames Mihir for Adi’s problem as Mihir took Shagun to his house. Mihir tells him not to escape from the situation. Ishita sees that Raman and Toshi are absent in the house. She thinks that the festival is ruined due to Adi’s absence. She decides to say sorry.
Ishita gets ready to go to Mihir’s house. When she is just about to leave, Toshi comes with Adi and Shagun. Toshi takes Ishita aside and requests her to say sorry to Shagun, only because of Adi. Raman and Mihir enter the flat. Shagun thinks that this is the perfect moment to create a drama and pose as a good human being. She tells Ishita that there is no need to say sorry.
Adi becomes stubborn and says that Ishita must apologize. Shagun scolds Adi and tells him that Ishita has always been nice to him. She hugs Ishita and says ‘Happy Lori’. Raman feels upset seeing Ishita’s insult. Mihir says that this is not the end of problems, only a beginning. He leaves for office.
Mr and Mrs Iyer come to the Bhalla house to invite Raman and Ishita for Pongal. Madhavi gifts them new clothes and invites the whole family for the evening puja. Shagun tries to mix up with the family. She enjoys Ishita’s grim face.