- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein January 21st episode: Ruhi feels bad at Ishita’s insult. She tells Ishita how much she loves her. She will never leave her alone or insult her, says Ruhi. Raman sees Ishita being happy with Ruhi. He regrets that he cannot express his feelings in the way Ruhi does.
Raman tells Ishita that he loves Adi, but he never likes her insult for any reason. He also gifts her a pair of earrings, same as the family earrings. Ishita asks him whether he has taken the earrings back from Shagun.
Raman replies that he can never take his gifts back. He has made a second pair for Ishita, as he thinks that she rightfully deserves it. Ishita tells Raman that she has no interest in material things. She only wants trust and respect from him.
The Iyers become busy with the festival of Pongal. Mihika comes to the house with Ashok. Ashok irritates Raman as usual. Vishwa requests Raman to tolerate it for the sake of Mihika.
Mihika adds a lot of chilli powder to Ashok’s sambhar. Ashok’s mouth burns with the test of sambhar. He takes a sip of wine from his hidden bottle and comes out. He sees Mihir outside and taunts him.
Adi sees Shagun sitting outside in the fest of Lori. He tells her to get ready for celebration. Shagun tells him that Lori is meant for married women. Raman will celebrate his Lori with Ishita, says Shagun. Adi says that Shagun will celebrate Lori with Raman, as she is his actual wife!