- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Krystle D’Souza Launches Her Own Mobile App (PICS)
- FRESH PICS! Mandana Karimi-Gaurav Gupta’s Wedding Reception: Ekta, Krystle, Gauhar & Others Attend
- Krystle D’souza Approached For Ekta Kapoor’s Chandrakanta!
- Zee Rishtey Awards: Sriti Jha, Krystle D'Souza, Ankita Bhargava & Other TV Stars Add Glitz & Glamour
Krystle D'Souza was last seen in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, which ended two years ago. Since then, the actress has been missing from the television screens. Well, we have a good news for Krystle's fans, as she has been considered for two major shows.
The actress has been approached for Balaji Telefilms' next for Zee TV, which is tentatively titled 'Jaani Dushman'. If the reports are to be believed, the plot of the show is based on Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee's film Paheli.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "The show is loosely based on Shahrukh Khan's Paheli, where he played a ghost who falls in love with a neglected wife (Rani Mukherjee). Krystle has met Ekta (Kapoor) regarding the project. Talks have reached advanced stage and the deal is expected to get locked soon."
There are also reports that the actress has also been approached for another show of Ekta Kapoor, Kasam. Apparently, Krystle has been approached to play the role of new Tanu. A source close to the project was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "She will be the new Tanu. The story will feature a considerable age gap between her and Sharad Malhotra in the show."
Although, Krystle is not active in the television industry, she has been keeping her fans engaged with her posts on social networking sites. A few months ago, she had shot for a Verve magazine replicating three actresses - Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra (2015's top four Bollywood films).
Well, we hope that Krystle takes up one of these shows, as we are waiting for her return to the small screen.