- Shubhangi Atre On Trolls: People Expect Me To Be In The Angoori Bhabhi Costume All The Time
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Did Hina Khan Just Try To Mock Shilpa Shinde By Wishing Shubhangi Atre?
- Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Withdraws Case Against BJGPH Producer; Opens Up About Her Personal Life!
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde Says ‘Chota Parda, Choti Soch’ & We Know Why She Said So
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde Prasies Hina Khan & Vikas Gupta; Is Salman Khan Launching Shilpa?
After her exit, Shilpa had even lashed out at the producer and the channel. She even called the actors of the show insecure and the producer Benaifer Kohli, 'a real terror'! Now, the producer has come out with her revelations on the actress! Read on to know more...
1. Contract: Shilpa was quoted by Spotboye, "The officials of &TV wanted me to sign an exclusive contract, which I refused." But now, the producer has revealed to Tellybuzz that the actress has 'already signed the clause with the channel, when she signed for the show'.
2. Salary Hike: The actress had said that 'they refused to give her a raise in lieu of the exclusivity'. The producer clarifies that Shilpa was given the hike twice. The producer was quoted by Tellybuzz as saying, "She went on to threatening us that she will give a medical reason to the channel if we don't give her a hike. I have the text messages that I have sent to her, telling her that we should maintain self respect, we are all working together. I don't want to say what all she told me because I don't want to stoop to her level."
3. Unprofessional: The actress was upset that she was tagged as 'unprofessional'. The producer clarifies that Shilpa was late on the sets every day. She has a message, where she had advised the actress that 'coming late daily hampers other's work', as they (whoever comes on time) have to wait because of her.
4. Clothes Alteration: Shilpa revealed about the favouritism of the makers to her co-actress Saumya Tandon, who gets a personal fashion designer. But the producer reveals now that the actress 'kept styling her own clothes'. She further said that the look of Angoori was designed by Nisha Bedi Rai, while the jewellery was from Mansi Manoj. The producer further revealed, "She used to say that she brought sarees and jewellery and we used to clear the amount while she never submitted the bills."
Co-actors: The producer was quoted by Tellybuzz as saying, "She is telling that her co-actors are jealous of her... I mean, seriously! Such amazing actors - Rohitsav Gaur and Asif Bhai - how can you even compare yourself with them?"
Further, the producer added that it is Shilpa's character (Angoori) that made her popular!