TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Amit Tandon, who was a part of two popular shows Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (as Subbu) and Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (kidnapper), recently made a music video, 'Jiya te jiya' with Mouni Roy. The video got good response from the audiences. Amit took to social media to express his happiness. He wrote, "Less than 2 weeks and we have a quarter million views for #jeeyatejeeya and it keeps growing! Thank you for all the love."
Now, the actor and singer, has released another music video, 'Lambi Judai' featuring another gorgeous actress, Karishma Kotak. Posting the video link, Amit wrote, "FINALLY! Presenting my new single #LambiJudaai with Karishma Kotak. Come take an emotional ride of Love & Sadness with me through my new song. LIKE & SHARE if it touches your Heart!"
His YHM co-actress, Divyanka Tripathi took to Instagram to wish the actor for the new single. Posting a video (where she wished the actor), she wrote, "#LambiJudai over with launch of #LambiJudai... @amit_tandon0411's new Song. Best wishes buddy."
Apparently, the actor dedicated the song to his late ex-girlfriend, Manika Narula, who passed away in the 9/11 attacks in New York. Although Amit got a few kind words in the comments; there were a few people who made derogatory comments on him, as they thought this was a publicity stunt to gain sympathy and promote the song.
Well, we hope the song gets good response and Amit makes many more music videos. Is Divyanka next in his list?? Let's wait and watch... (Images Source: Instagram)