- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
It is known to all that Divyanka Tripathi and her ex-boyfriend Sharad Malhotra avoid bumping into each other. Although, both actors were shooting for Balaji Telefilms shows, they made sure not to come face-to-face.
Recently, talking on a leading talk show, Sharad made a shocking confession. He was quoted as saying, "When you are in love with that person, you call him/her your world but when you get separated, you start abusing them, this is wrong. If you are in love, then express it and if you are not, then respect that person. I try my best to not hurt people intentionally. Unintentionally, I have hurt many people many times."
He further added, "After parting ways with her (Divyanka), people told me that I was wrong, but I think it is my life. Nobody has right to judge me because you have not gone through that situation. I have committed mistakes in my life. But one thing I have learned that if you fail to forget and forgive then you cannot move on in your life."
Sharad also wished the actress good luck, for her future.
Divyanka and Sharad fell in love with each other on the sets of the show, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in 2006. The couple dated each other for almost nine long years. Unfortunately, they ended their relationship in 2015.
Divyanka moved on and found the love of her life, Vivek Dahiya. They are getting married on 8th July.
Sharad too, has moved on in his life. He is currently dating Splitsvilla's Pooja Bisht. He made his debut public appearance with his girlfriend, in Zee Gold Awards 2016.