Pavitra Rishta actress Ankita Lokhande was injured, recently. Reports said that the actress received serious burns while performing a puja. But, the actress apparently had, in fact, escaped a major fire tragedy!
Regarding the reports, Ankita was quoted by Spotboye as saying, "Well, I don't know how I could burn myself while performing a puja, unless I was sitting inside the havankund itself."
The actress clarified, "I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don't know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to salvage the disaster but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck."
The actress was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Thank God that my face was not burnt! And you know what! Right outside my bedroom balcony, I had 4 gas cylinders, I shudder to think what would have happened if...." She added, "I guess my good karma saved me from a major disaster."
She says, "Right now I'm recovering, the wounds are healing but I have to be very careful as they can't rub against my clothes or any objects. It hurts and it hurts a lot. My bedroom is a wreck and the repairs are on."
Ankita's friends, Mouni Roy and Jia Mustafa had visited her at home. Mouni wished Ankita, speedy recovery. Sharing a picture, Mouni wrote, "In the garden of memories, a palace of dreams @jiamustafa @lokhandeankita 🌸👯 P.S praying the soonest recovery 🙇!"
We wish Ankita, a speedy recovery.