- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
Good news for all fans of Arjun Bijlani out there! The 'Naagin' actor has been roped in for Ekta Kapoor's next opposite Drashti Dhami! The role which was initially offered to Shaleen Malhotra, has finally landed in Arjun's lap. Well, we are very sure that the actor will be on the seventh heaven now.
The show is loosely based on the Bollywood movie 'Pardes' and Arjun will reprise Shahrukh Khan's role from the original. The show has created a lot of buzz since its inception. Arjun and Drashti are paired opposite each other for the first time.
The actor, who was one of the celebrity contestants in the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 9 recently got eliminated from the show. The actor opened up about his experience of being a part of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa to a leading entertainment portal and descried it as the journey of lifetime!
He told, "I just wrapped up Jhalak and will be shooting for 2-3 days for Kavach...Kali Shaktiyon Se. Post that, I leave for outdoors for the shoot of Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil. It is a great project but kind of hectic."
The cast and crew will soon leave for Austria to shoot some of the initial portions. It has to be recalled that Arjun has been a part of successful shows Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi and Naagin under the same banner, for which he won a lot of accolades.
Will the actor be third time lucky? We can only hope that they recreate the same magic in this show as well. What say, guys?