- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
Television heart-throb Arjun Bijlani is surely on a high! After receving accolodes for his work in the shows Miley Jab Hum Tum, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi and Naagin to his credit, he is back on screen with his latest offering, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, alongside Drashti Dhami.
Arjun's previous television outing, Naagin made him an household name and his chemistry with co-star Mouni Roy was highly appreciated. Owing to this, audiences have high expectations from his new show and the newly released promo has only added to their expectations.
In an interview with a leading entertainment portal, the actor spoke at length about the success of Naagin, chemistry with co-stars, Mouni Roy and Drashti Dhami and his upcoming show.
When questioned regarding the comparison between Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil and bollywood movie Pardes, he told, "Pardes was a three hours movie; so people look at it in a different way but this is a daily soap. There will be a lot of things that will amuse the audience when the show will progress. My character Raghav will also depict some amazing shades as it is a multi-layered character."
He added, "Naagin was a super hit show. I owe a lot to it. I hope audience loves and appreciates my new character and show the same way."
The actor even opened up about his chemistry with co-stars, Mouni and Drashti. He told, "I know Drashti for eight years now and I am good friends with Mouni . It is easier to shoot with friends as there is a comfort level with no hesitation. And romance can't happen when there is awkwardness between two leads." Point accepted!