- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
It is a known fact that Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil actor Arjun Bijlani considers his tiny tot, Ayaan as his lucky charm and attributes his success to his son. Arjun, who got married to Neha Swami in the year 2013 was blessed with a son last year.
Like any other father, Arjun too dotes on his beloved son and keeps sharing his cute pictures and videos on the social media. Well, we must say, Ayaan is one adorable kid! He has walked the ramp with his good looking papa.
Not only that, Arjun made his little budle of joy, a part of his Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa journey as well. Ayaan's dance on 'Gerua' stole the show and made everyone go 'aww'. They were bowled over by the adorable munchkin's antics and Filmmaker Karan Johar rushed on the stage to hug him.
Recently, Arjun spoke about Ayaan to a leading entertainment portal and told that, he wants his son to decide what he wants and is free to make his career choices.
He told, "I want to see Ayaan grow into a fabulous person. I would want him to make his decisions and choose his own career."
He further added, "Neha and I will also pray for the brightest future for him but he has to make his mistakes and learn from them. That's when he will love us back more than ever."
Well, this is a sweet thought indeed!