- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
TV Czarina Ekta Kapoor's Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil starring Arjun Bijlani and Drashti Dhami in the lead roles premiered on 7th November, 2016 on Star Plus at 8 pm. The show is touted to be a refreshing love story of two mature individuals who are brought together by coincidences.
While Drashti plays the role of present-day independent and confident girl Naina Batra in the show, Arjun plays the role of Raghav Mehra, a kind-hearted guy whose sense of humour lightens up any situation.
The show is being showered with praises in its maiden week for its unique story line and performances of the lead actors. In the show so far, Naina has arrived in Innsbruck to marry Amit. She lands in trouble on her very first day in 'pardes' and runs into Raghav, who helps her.
Since Raghav is a man who is light-hearted and witty by nature, Arjun is leaving no stones unturned to do justice to his role. The actor has been doing his bit to contribute to the script by assisting his scriptwriter to include some of the quintessential one-liners and witty punchlines in the dialogues.
He adds, "While I do enjoy the role of a romantic, charming hero in the show, I want to make my audience enjoy a good humor when they watch my character. I am able to bring this to Raghav on screen and I am thoroughly enjoying my new role as a one-liner expert for my scriptwriter."
Way to go, Arjun!