- Barun Sobti Celebrates Birthday With Wife, Friends Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal, Ridhi Dogra & Others
- ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir’ Director Waseem Sabir Dead; TV Actors Shocked!
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant To Go Off-air?
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Shivansh Kotia To Enter Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant As Rajni's Son!
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant SPOILER: Rajni Turns Union Leader; Rajni & Surili's Face-off To Take Place?
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant MAJOR TWIST: YHM's Aly Goni To Enter The Show In A Negative Role!
- Life OK’s Ghulam To Go Off Air; Ekta Kaul’s Role Scrapped; Niti Taylor Approached For Bigg Boss 11!
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is undoubtedly, the most iconic daily soap of Indian television. The show, which was produced by TV czarina Ekta Kapoor ran for over 8 years and raked in huge TRPs for the channel.
The show is still fresh in the minds of the audiences even today and is best remembered for the iconic character of Tulsi Virani (portrayed by Smriti Irani) in the show. The show went off-air in the year 2008 after a stupendous run, and years after the show went off-air, Life OK's team Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant paid tribute to the iconic show in a special way.
It so happened that the lead actress Riddhima Pandit aka Rajni recently donned a Gujarati attire for a sequence and that's where it all began. The team decided to pay a tribute to the show right away, between their shooting schedule.
Mehul Nisar, who plays the role of Gyaan on the show spoke about paying a tribute to the iconic show, to a leading entertainment portal. He told that the entire shoot was completely impromptu.
Riddhima aka Rajni shared the video on Instagram and captioned it as, " A tribute to the most iconic show of Indian television... With love. Team Bahu Hamari Rajnikant. #kyunkisaasbhikabhibahuthi #bahuhamarirajni_kant#EktaKapoor#TVCzarina#changed the #face of #IndianTelevision #loveyourfamily@ekmainaurektu7@sonalijaffar@jaffaramir.. lots of love from the whole cast ❤️"
The cast was super thrilled when Ekta herself, gave a thumbs up for the video. Riddhima surely reminds us of Tulsi in her Gujarati attire and she looks very pretty, doesn't she?
Coming back to the show, Raqesh Vashisth recently replaced Karan Grover as Shaan. In the last episode, the family members get to know that Anthony Gonsalves is none other than Shaan. Will they believe him?