- Shubhangi Atre On Trolls: People Expect Me To Be In The Angoori Bhabhi Costume All The Time
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Did Hina Khan Just Try To Mock Shilpa Shinde By Wishing Shubhangi Atre?
- Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Withdraws Case Against BJGPH Producer; Opens Up About Her Personal Life!
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde Says ‘Chota Parda, Choti Soch’ & We Know Why She Said So
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde Prasies Hina Khan & Vikas Gupta; Is Salman Khan Launching Shilpa?
We all know the ongoing controversy of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain (BJGPH) makers and Shilpa Shinde. The actress was upset with the Channel (& TV) and the producers (Benaifer Kohli). Shilpa had said that they were spreading wrong rumours of her being unprofessional and throwing tantrums on the sets.
The actress had lashed out at the producer Benaifer. She even called the actors of the show insecure and the producer Benaifer Kohli, 'a real terror'! Benaifer gave back, by revealing some shocking statements about Shilpa saying how she really threw tantrums on the sets (regarding clothes alterations).
Click On 'View Photos' To Read What Shilpa, Dilip Pithva & Benaifer Has To Say...
Also, Ekta Kapoor had supported Benaifer. Later the issue was taken up by CINTAA (Cine and TV Artistes Association), FWICE (Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees) and IFTPC (Indian Film and Television Producers Council). A notice was sent to Shilpa to be back on the sets, for which the actress didn't respond; neither did she come go back to the shoot.
Now, Amit Behl, Chairman, Dispute Committee, CINTAA was quoted by Tellychakkar as saying, "We work for the welfare of artists and thus it is disappointing to see that our support is not being reciprocated. Shilpa has blocked our numbers and is not responding to our calls and messages. Our hands are tied and we have to take an action to sort out the issues finally."
Dilip Pithva, General Secretary, FWICE, was also quoted by the website as saying, "We are waiting for the letter from the producers association before we send out the notice. TV is a small industry and we want peace prevailing on every set. We are keen to dissolve the matter but Shilpa is not ready to meet and that is causing the hindrance."
General Secretary, CINTAA, Sushant Singh was quoted by the website as saying, "The three bodies have come together to form the disciplinary directive so that there is no blackmail and arm twisting happening on any shows."
Click on the pictures to read more...