- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Did Hina Khan Just Try To Mock Shilpa Shinde By Wishing Shubhangi Atre?
- Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Withdraws Case Against BJGPH Producer; Opens Up About Her Personal Life!
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde Says ‘Chota Parda, Choti Soch’ & We Know Why She Said So
- Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde Prasies Hina Khan & Vikas Gupta; Is Salman Khan Launching Shilpa?
- Bigg Boss 11: Here’s What Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’s Saumya Tandon Has To Say About Shilpa Shinde…
We had already reported that Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain (BJGPH) actress Shilpa Shinde was upset with the makers. The actress, who quit the show had lashed out at the makers. Now, the makers have sent a legal notice to the actress for her abrupt exit!
Previously, there were rumours of Shilpa's exit, and the reason for her exit was stated as the actress' unprofessional behaviour and her tantrums! The actress had stopped shooting stating that she was upset with the makers, who had spread the false rumours.
Now, her allegations seem to have not gone down well with the production house, Edit II. The makers have said they will take necessary action against the actress for her abrupt exit.
The production house (Edit II) was quoted by PTI as asying, "We have heard from media reports that she is planning to take up another show to be broadcast on a competing channel in blatant breach of her contractual obligations. If she has stopped shooting with us citing health issue like migraine, then it's surprising that she is medically fit to consider taking up another show."
The production house further added, "Since she is the one to repeatedly breach the contract, we have sent across a legal notice to her and we will take necessary actions against her as instructed by our team of lawyers."
The makers said that they have increased her fees 'twice' so far. They also claimed that they faced such problems even before, from the actress.
However, the actress was quoted by PTI as saying, "If they are claiming that I was unprofessional before too, they should have sacked me. Why say that when I have spoken up? I heard they have issued me a notice and want me to join the show within 48 hours. This is like a threat. I will see how to take this matter ahead."
Well, we hope the matter gets resolved soon!
(With PTI Inputs)