- Bigg Boss 11: Here’s What Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’s Saumya Tandon Has To Say About Shilpa Shinde…
- Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Weren't Talking To Each Other On JWM Sets: Saumya Tandon
- Saumya Tandon, Aly Goni & Ajaz Khan React To Sonu Nigam’s Azaan Tweets
- Relax Guys! Saumya Tandon Is NOT Quitting Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- #TrumpWin: Television Celebs’ ‘Hillary’ous Reaction On Donald Trump’s Victory
- Bigg Boss 11’s Shilpa Withdraws Case Against BJGPH Producer; Opens Up About Her Personal Life!
Posting a picture (Slide 13), probably taken from the flight while travelling back to Mumbai, Saumya wrote, "Bye bye france, from the sky, back to my land Mumbai."
Check Out Saumya Tandon Pictures At Cannes
She further wrote, "Hope to get some very interesting world cinema to @1018mb for real cinema lovers in India. Keep urself registered to choose Ur screenings."
It has to be recalled that BJGPH actress is also an entrepreneur with a venture titled 1018mb. The actress was at the film festival to connect with the film fraternity across the world.
On May 18, Saumya attended the Cannes Film Festival. She posted a picture (Slide 2) and wrote, "Landed in d lovely Cannes, attending #CannesFilmFestival to get good films to @1018mb.Hope to crack some good deals."
Saumya also spent some time shopping at Cannes. Posting a picture (Slide 5) the actress wrote, "Giving in to the temptations of shopping in #Cannes2016 , it's my guilty pleasure."
She was seen in a beautiful black dress in the premiere at the Cannes Film Festival. Posting a couple of pictures (Slides 8-9), the actress wrote, "How could I miss the #Indianlook at another premiere @Festival_Cannes @cannesfilmfestival."
Apart from Saumya, Sasural Simar Ka actors Avika Gor and Manish Raisinghani also attended the Cannes as their short film Ankahee Baatein was selected for the Short Film Corner. The short film stars Manish and Barkha Bisht, while Avika is the creative director of the movie. (Images Source: Twitter & Facebook)