- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
The Bigg Boss 10 house is full of twists and turns as all does not seem good between Manu Punjabi and Indiawale.
The most vocal contestant from the Indiawale team, Manu, has been playing an incredible game since day one and he seems to be ruling over the Indiawale with his loud and clear ideas.
The viewers have been observing how Manu does not miss a chance to play a smart game or create rifts between his teammates or the celebrities. The best part is that he plays the game and leaves people entangled in it without even showing them that he was a part of it.
His fights and fire have been no secret to anyone in the house. However, his teammates are not always in favor of his opinions or methods and feel that he is trying to put his foot into his mouth.
His teammates Manveer Gujjar and Navin Prakash feel that he has suddenly started favoring the celebrities a lot, and there seems to be an inclination towards them because of Monalisa. Manveer in conversation with Navin, says that Manu is drifting away from the basic essence of the game and is using his brain a lot.
Indiawale are also upset with Manu thinking that he lands up either taking the credit to himself or becomes weird and gives credit to one person for everything. They believe that he is getting involved in the celebrity's matters a lot and shuts his own teammates for saying anything against his ideas.
Let's wait and watch to see how things change between Manu and Indiawale or will he use Monalisa to fulfill his selfish needs and make his team stay united.