- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
Bigg Boss 10 has just started its celebrity vs commoner season and the nominations are already here! With way too much of discussion contestants decided to nominate Gaurav Chopra, Priyanka Jagga, Manu Punjabi and Monalisa this Monday.
The first episode saw celebrities turning into servants while the commoners would rule the house as maaliks. While the show has just begun and viewers are yet to see the 14 contestants arguing over the smallest of the things, spicing up the show with controversies while competing against each other to win the coveted trophy, the nominated contestants of the first week of Bigg Boss 10 have already been revealed.
Well, this is quite shocking because the contestants got nominated within few minutes of the start of the show.
Yes, it's quite startling to see Bigg Boss announce the first nominations of this season within minutes of welcoming the contestants in the house. But then such is the game of Bigg Boss. Gaurav Chopra looked like a strong contender in the show as he has been one of the most loved TV actors.
Priyanka Jagga, the most talked about mom is also one of the nominated contestants. She seemed pretty easy going but it wasn't enough as her fight with VJ Bani turned the tables.
While the three nominated contestants are calm enough with the nominations, commoner Priyanka Jagga is too scared and insecure after being nominated.