- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
The recently evicted contestant of Bigg Boss 10, Navin Prakash, made some shocking revelations about the other contestants.
Navin Prakash, the oh-so-poetic-hero, of the house has been showing his different shades with each passing day. His agenda to prove that common man is no less than anyone else, was well-served during his twenty six days stint on the show.
Among all the contestants, Navin was the one who played the game logically, without letting his emotions come in the way. He even had the patience to tackle Swami Om and was often seen advising him to play a fair game.
When it was announced that Navin is the one to get evicted, there were many in the house who felt bad; especially his commoner friends Manu Punjabi, Manveer Gujjar and Monalisa. After coming out of the show due to an injury and less votes, Navin had to say a lot about the other contestants.
According to Navin, Karan Mehra and Rahul Dev are the least interested people on the show. They are not clear about their purpose of being on the show.
He also revealed that Manveer and Manu did a lot of stuff for footage. Manveer tries controlling himself, but he is highly influenced by Manu. He wants to enter the film industry and so he does everything to come on camera.
VJ Bani is selfish and self-centered according to Navin, and he thinks that she does not deserve to be on the show.
Well! People could notice it all Navin, and we hope that they make the right decision in voting or not voting for a contestant.