- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Bigg Boss 11 Snippets: Om Swami Claims Shilpa Won Because Of Him; Arshi Bags Khatron Ke Khiladi!
- BB 11: Dhinchak Pooja Says Hiten, Hina, Shilpa & Priyank PRETEND To Be Sweet; Doesn’t Know Om Swami!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
Bigg Boss 10 never fails to amaze us with its unexpected happenings and loads of drama! This controversial reality show has kept us completely hooked to the television sets. A few wild card entries are expected to happen in your favourite show this weekend.
Amidst all this, contestant Om Swami aka Vinodanand Jha has caught in leagal trouble, yet again! Yes, a few days back, Om Swami's brother, Pramod Jha had lodged a complaint against him, by saying that the latter has stolen bicycles, expensive spare parts and a sale deed from his bicycle shop in the year 2008.
The court had even fined him and had asked to appear before the law. He failed to appear before the court. Even the channel was not aware of the legal proceedings. Now that Om Swami has failed to appear before the court, he has been issued with a non-bailable warrant.
The reports satted that, "Despite repeated calls, the accused has failed to turn up. Perusal of the file reflects that vide order dated October 14, 2016, as the accused remained absent, NBWs were directed to be issued against the accused for November 8, 2016."
Furthermore, "On an application for restoration of surety preferred by Mukesh Jain for the accused, NBWs were stayed vide proceedings dated November 2, with directions to the accused to appear on November 8 again, but he was absent and his surety with counsel appeared and preferred an application seeking exemption from personal appearance which was allowed with cost and with directions to the accused to positively remain present for this day."
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, the godman has been asked to appear before the court on December 3, 2016.
Will Om Swami be ousted from Bigg Boss? Wait and watch..