- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- Bigg Boss 11: Salman Khan To Shoot Promo Soon; Lopamudra Raut & VJ Bani To Join The Show!
Bigg Boss introduces the immunity task and Om Swami grabs this opportunity! Apparently, Bigg Boss called Om Swami to the confession room, while the other Bigg Boss 10 housemates were asked to gather in the living area.
Bigg Boss gave Om Swami this golden opportunity to get 2 weeks immunity. But, in order to get this, Rs 10 Lakhs from the price money would be deducted, i.e., if Om Swami takes this immunity, the housemates will also have to suffer.
Well, as we said, Om Swami chooses to take the 2 weeks immunity. And, the whole footage was shown to the housemates, who were present in the living area! The housemates were upset with Om Swami's decision. Manveer also felt it was unfair.
It has to be recalled that Nitibha got 2 weeks immunity during the medallion task and Rs 25 Lakhs was deducted from the winning amount (Rs 50 Lakhs). Now, after Om Swami's decision, the total winning price money of the show is only Rs 15 Lakhs!
Bigg Boss introduces nomination task wherein, the contestants have to tie a huge balloon on their back. In order to save themselves from nominations, they have to make sure that their inmates do not burst the balloon. If the balloon bursts, the contestant will be nominated for eviction.
According to the spoiler, Gaurav Chopra, Rohan Mehra and Monalisa manage to save themselves from nominations. The contestants who are nominated this week for eviction are Manveer Gurjjar, Nitibha Kaul, Lopamudra Raut, Bani J and Rahul Dev.