- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
The new season of Bigg Boss has just started and we already have our first fight! Commoner Priyanka Jagga is all about picking fights and throwing tantrums on today's episode where she quarrels with VJ Bani and rejects Rohan Mehra's cooking skills.
Celebrity contestant VJ Bani and commoner Priyanka Jagga got into a fight when the Jagga asks Bani her age. "Bani, ye bahut galat baat hai, mai aapse baat kr rahi hu. Aap na jawab de rahi hain, uske baad mere saamne se nikal gayi," Priyanka tells Bani. To which Bani responds, "Mujhe bura laga aapki baat ka."
While Priyanka keeps insisting it is Bani's problem that she felt bad, the latter says she is "hurt".
Later in the day, when 'sevak' Rohan cooks food, Priyanka tells him it is not good. When Rohan asks what kind of food she wants, she says, "Bata nahi sakti, bana ke dikha sakti hu kaise banate hain."
It is not just Priyanka who does not like the food cooked by Rohan. Even Manu Punjabi does not like it. He agrees with her when Priyanka tells him, "Ye khana to mera beta bhi nahi khaega."
Monday being the day for nominations, Bigg Boss starts the process of nomination and ask the commoners and celebrities groups to nominate two members from the other group, respectively. Gaurav Chopra, Monalisa, Priyanka and Manu end up in the danger zone.