- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 10 contestant Nitibha Kaul Stuns As Showstopper At Her Runway Debut!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- Rohan Mehra Wants To Focus On Films!
- Manveer Gujjar & Nitibha Kaul Spotted Hanging Out Together In Mumbai! (PICS)
Although Rahul said that Bigg Boss was a sort of self-discovery for him, he had added that had he known the about the show's format, he wouldn't have signed it! Read on to know what Rahul Dev has to say about the contestants inside the house and what that big revelation is...
Rahul Dev is surprised to see how Om Swami, who has disgusted audiences as well as the housemates, has survived so long in the house. He has questioned the audiences for saving him!
Rahul On Om Swami
He was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "A man who has no respect for women, who make passes at them and looks at them inappropriately, is inside the Bigg Boss 10 house."
Rahul Questions Audiences!
He added, "So, I don't know where are we heading. The same viewers, who talk about women rights and progressiveness, are keeping him inside. I am disappointed with the audience." Well, Rahul, we doubt, whether it is viewers or the makers who are saving Om Swami!
Rahul On Priyanka Jagga
Rahul said, "I am relieved that I am out of the show because the game has gone dirty. I don't understand how people like Swami Om and Priyanka Jagga are still there."
Rahul Doesn't Want Swami & Priyanka In Top 5
He further added, "I just hope they don't end up in top five. That would be really sad. What they do on the show is not entertainment, that is pathetic."
Lopamudra & Rohan
Rahul wants Lopamudra Raut, Rohan Mehra or Gaurav Chopra to win the show. Among the commoners if he would prefer Manu Punjabi or Manveer Gurjar, as he feels they play well.
About Manu & Manveer
He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "They both entertain and play the game well. There are some things about them which I don't like but overall they are far better than other Indiawale and I wouldn't mind seeing them in top five."
Rahul's Big Revelation
Another shocking statement that Rahul made was about Manu and Mona. He said that their love is fake. He said, "I have no fear in saying this that it is obviously a fake thing. It is for the show and it worked well for them."
Rahul was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I didn't go for it knowing about how things work there. I hadn't seen any season. I signed the show just two days before entering the Bigg Boss house. Had I known left, right and centre about the show, I might have not have said yes."
He added, "In future too, I am all for reality shows which are task-based but not something which has people peeing in their pants or screaming at the top of their lungs."
As far as his personal journey on the show is concerned, he feels he has developed a lot of patience that will help him in his life. He added that the house and its inmates taught him how to be patient and deal with difficult and uncomfortable situations.
He was quoted by IANS as saying, "Thanks to Bigg Boss, I have finally overcome my fear for kitchen and cooking. I am glad that after this, I can cook decent food." He also added that he is going to miss spending time with Rohan Mehra and Lopamudra Raut.