- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
Bigg Boss 10 started yesterday and among the contestants was Akansha Sharma, sister-in-law of famous cricketer Yuvraj Singh.
Salman Khan started the show Bigg Boss 10 by introducing the 15 contestants of the show. Keeping the theme of the show in mind, the host called commoners and celebrities one by one on the stage.
The premiere episode, saw many interesting names but one of the most intriguing name this season that caught everyone's attention was Akansha Sharma, who happens to be the wife of Yuvraj Singh's younger brother, Zorawar Singh.
Akansha revealed this to people on the show. Introduced as the commoner on the show, Akansha hails from Gurgaon. She married Zorawar a few years ago, but unfortunately their relationship didn't last long and they got separated within four months of marriage.
Akanksha said that she doesn't have any complaints against her husband. But, she indirectly blamed Yuvraj and Zorawar's mother for her separation from her husband.
She finally left and will soon get a divorce. She now wants to start her life afresh inside the Bigg Boss house. In answer to Salman's question about her purpose of coming on Bigg Boss, she replied that she wants to get a new lease of life after a bad marriage.
The final list of Bigg Boss 10 Aam Aadmi contestants: Om Swami, Manveer Gurjar, Nitibha Kaul, Lokesh Kumari Sharma, Akanksha Sharma, Priyanka Jagga, Manu Punjabi aka Manoj Punjabi, Naveen Prakash, Antara Biswas aka Mona Lisa.