TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
After Sanaya Irani and Mohit Seghal, now another actor Arya Babbar ties the knot with his girlfriend Jasmine Puri. The marriage was held at a gurudwara in Andheri, Mumbai. Apparently, only family members and close friends attended the wedding.
Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel, who also participate in Bigg Boss 8, were seen at Arya and Jasmine's wedding. Posing with the newly-married couple (below), Karishma wrote, "My brother Aaryababbars wedding!!! Congratulations:)."
Arya, the eldest son of actor and politician Raj Babbar, is currently seen playing Ravan on Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan, while his lady-love works with a production house. Aarya has also done several Punjabi and Hindi films.
Arya is active on Twitter and has been posting pictures. Posting the above image, Aarya wrote, "Wedding on 🦁🙏 ."
The actor also posted his haldi picture (above), and wrote on Twitter, "Last day of bachelorhood and I can't even recognise myself ! My family I say ! Love you all ! ☺️😍❤️ #weddingsoon."
Posting the picture (above) of Jasmine, who was getting her mehandi done, Arya wrote, "#BabbarSherni 2 be finishes her #Mehendi 😍❤️ @devilzangel14."
Hit the comment box to wish the newly-married couple.