- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Akash Dadlani Says Shilpa Was The First To Watch Bang Bang & Praised It Like A True Caring Sister
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
Looks like the fight between the Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain makers and actress, Shilpa Shinde (Angoori) is getting uglier day by day. Recently, CINTAA had decided to send notice (ban) to Shilpa, but the actress hit back by saying, she will go ahead and file police complaint against the producer! And she does it!
The actress has apparently filed a police complaint against CINTAA for banning her from working on television!
Shilpa Shinde has been trending on Twitter. Click on 'View Photos' to read the tweets...
It all started when the rumours of Shilpa being unprofessional and was said to be throwing tantrums on the sets. The actress was irked with such wrong rumours doing the rounds and quit the show. She even lashed out at the producer (Benaifer Kohli) of the show and the channel (& TV).
This didn't stop here, as the producer came forward with her version of story against Shilpa. She revealed some of the shocking statements about Shilpa saying how she really threw tantrums on the set (regarding clothes alterations). The producer and CINTA sent notice to the actress to join the set again, but Shilpa didn't respond to their notice!
Amit Behl, Chairman, Dispute Committee, CINTAA was quoted by the website as saying, "We work for the welfare of artists and thus it is disappointing to see that our support is not being reciprocated. Shilpa has blocked our numbers and is not responding to our calls and messages. Our hands are tied and we have to take an action to sort out the issues finally."
When Shilpa was informed about the notice she said, "CINTAA is for the artists and it is ridiculous that they are supporting the producers and not understanding my point of view."
She further added, "How can they decide to ban me? I have decided to get back to them the legal way. I really wonder why no producer is ever banned; actors only suffer when it comes to any dispute."
For this, Dilip Pithva, General Secretary, FWICE was quoted by the website as saying, "Producers will be banned if they decide to work with her. That should answer Shilpa's query."
Shilpa had said in her interview to the website that she will go legal way and fight the situation. She added that she will send legal notice to CINTAA! (Images Source: Facebook)