- Brahmarakshas Spoiler: Mohini Aka Rakshanda Khan’s Character To End!
- Is Krystle D'souza’s Brahmarakshas Going Off Air?
- Sony TV Occupies Third Place; Brahmarakshas, The Kapil Sharma Show, Shakti… Top Shows This Week
- Latest TRP Ratings: The Kapil Sharma Show, Brahmarakshas, Kumkum Bhagya … – Top Shows This Week
- Latest TRP Ratings: Brahmarakshas, Shakti & Kumkum Bhagya - Top 3 Shows This Week!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Tops The TRP Charts; Saathiya Beats Kumkum Bhagya!
- Latest BARC Ratings: Brahmarakshas Tops The TRP Charts; Kumkum Bhagya Slides Down To Third Place!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya, Saathiya & Brahmarakshas - Top 3 Shows This Week
- Check Out Krystle D’Souza & Kishwer Merchant’s New Looks On The Show Brahmarakshas (PICS)
- Brahmarakshas: Oh No! Krystle D’Souza Aka Raina Gets Trapped (PICS)
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
Brahmarakshas, which is comeback show of Krystle D'Souza, is gripping, although there are a few glitches, which can be neglected. Overall, we can say, the show will definitely keep the audiences engaged.
The story starts with newly-wed bride and groom Aparajita (Kishwer Merchant) and Parag Tyagi, speaking in their haveli, in Kamalpura. Aparajita is shown as a greedy person, who kills Parag for the property. Aparajita pushes Parag from the top of haveli who will be eaten up by a gorilla!
Click On The Slides To Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers
Shyam As Brahmarakshas
Shyam, who is Brahmarakshas now, will be hesitant to get into the house as the entrance of the door is decorated with lotus flowers. He also gets to see alcohol and recall his old (bad) memories.
Rishabh Helps Rakhi
Although Raina is suspicious about Shyam's strange behaviour, Rishabh diverts Raina. Rishabh also gets to know that Rakhi doesn't want to marry Ajay and tries to help her, which is not known to Raina.
Raina Attracted To Village Customs!
Rishabh doesn't believe in Brahmarakshas, while Raina is total opposite to him. Both argue and eventually fall in love! Interestingly, Raina gets attracted to the village's strange customs, which she herself feels strange.
In the upcoming episode, Raina will be seen dancing for Tandav. She gets hypnotised with the music and dances tandav! She also gets drunk (alcohol), which she hadn't even touched before. Rishabh feels these things strange.
The villagers inform Mohini and the family members that Brahmarakshas is back. They decide to end the chapter of Brahmarakshas and try to trap him!
Raina Trapped In Net
Raina gets stuck in the jungle. She runs from Brahmarakshas, but gets trapped in the net. She will also be seen wearing sindoor, because of which Brahmarakshas comes near to her!
According to the latest spoiler, Rishabh will rescue Raina. Well, it has to be seen how! In the upcoming episodes, we will get to know why Raina is getting attracted to the village's strange customs. Also, it is yet to be known what happened to Aparajita.
The story then takes a leap of 20 years, and Parag will later be shown as Brahmarakshas, who will haunt the village. A new family in other place is shown, who fix Ajay (Sahil Uppal) and Rakhi's (Charu Mehra) marriage in the village of Kamalpura.
But, Rishabh (Aham Sharma) and Rakhi's mother, Mohini (Rakshanda Khan) is hesitant about the place, as she knows the background of Kamalpura. But Mohini's brother, who wants to get rid of the village and the haweli, makes her agree as he decides to sell the place to Ajay's father.
The families shift to Kamalpura for the destination marriage. Mohini makes sure that there are no red bangles, sindoor and red chunari. She also argues with their sons, who get alcohol, which Brahmarakshas hates!
But, Raina (Krystal D'Souza) gets the bangle in her bags, thinking the family forgot it. Raina and Rishabh miss their train and they take a taxi, and the driver refuses to take a short cut. Rishabh decides to go in the jungle route, and Raina will be given a lotus for her protection as Brahmarakshas is scared of it.
Mishti and Shyam, who were with Rishabh and Raina take another route and reach the haveli to spend some lone time together. They get into trouble as Mishti dresses like a newly-wed girl. The rakshas, who was with the couple, kills both, and enters Shyam's body!
(Continued on Slides)