- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
Colors' top show Naagin is coming to an end shortly. Arjun Bijlani, who is active on social networking site, is keeping his fans updated about the show. Recently, the actor posted a picture of his new look and wrote, "Warrior 👊🏿#naagin #heavyduty @colorstv."
Posting another picture, Arjun wrote, "Onset ...#naagin #instagram #sangramsingh#warriors#war#instagood #instalike #instadaily #naaginsctv @colorstv @naagin_colors @arjunbijlanifc @arjun_bijlani_fans."
It is known to all that Arjun is playing double role - Ritik and his father Sangram Singh, on Naagin. Apparently, the look that Arjun has donned is the younger version of Ritik's father, Sangram Singh.
According to the spoiler, there will be a fight sequence, where Sangram will be seen fighting with the Mahishmatis. Sangram also successfully defeats them.
About his warrior look, the actor was quoted by the website as saying, "I was not at all aware about this look, when I came on the set, I was given this costume to wear. After sometime, I realized that it is similar to the look of Ranveer Singh in blockbuster Bajirao Mastani."
The actor further added, "I am playing the younger version of Sangram Singh wherein I fight with Mahismatis in the sequence."
There were reports that Shivanya will be killed by Sesha while fighting for naagmani. But according to the latest spoiler, Naagin will be ending on a happy note and Shivanya will not die, but will be leading a happy life with Ritik.
There are reports of Aashka Goradia and Vishal Puri locked in for the next season, and possibilities of Mouni and Adaa being part of it.