- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
The wedding of the television actors Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya is round the corner. Recently, the couple had a pre-wedding photo shoot and Vivek have given a clue that the couple will have the wedding song.
Vivek had posted a picture (Slide 2) from the studio and wrote, "Happy faces right after we heard our "wedding trailer track". It's a soulful composition, exclusively created for Divek:) #TheWeddingStory #DivekWedding #Hurray." Now, Divyanka had too, posted a picture and here is what the actress has to say about their wedding track!
Check Out The Latest Pictures Of DiVek....
Posting the picture (Slide 3 & 4) Divyanka wrote, "#FirstCouple to have their own original #WeddingTrack. Is that more special? Or the small moments while singing that got us closer are more special? #Romance isn't about what we say. It's about what we do. Thanks for this brilliant initiative @theweddingstoryindia. Looking forward to this #HappilyEverAfter."
Vivek also shared another amazing picture (Slide 1) from their pre-wedding photoshoot. Posting the picture the actor wrote, "Someone once wisely said, "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Picture by- @sachin113photographer."
Vivek and Divyanka's tilak and sangeet ceremony will be held on 7th July. The marriage will be held on July 8th, in Divyanka's hometown Bhopal, followed by reception in Chandigarh. The reception will also be organised for family and friends in Mumbai, on July 14th.
Stay locked to this space for the latest update....