- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- Krushna Abhishek Wants To Patch Up With Govinda; Is Ready To Listen To Whatever Govinda Says!
- Krushna Abhishek & Govinda At War Again! Krushna Says Govinda’s Wife Has Influenced The Family!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza which premiered on 25th September, 2016 will go off-air in February next year. The show boasted of some of the popular faces of the television such as Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh, Mona Singh, Nia Sharma, Aditi Bhatia among others.
Krushna Abhishek confirmed the news to a leading entertainment portal. He told, "Yes, the show will wind up around February, but we'll return with another show three months later. It is doing extremely well and we have shot with almost 400 actors but it has reached its saturation point so we thought of concluding it on a high."
CNB Taaza is the revamped version of the Comedy Nights Bachao. The earlier version of the show had a roast comedy format but in the the revamped version of the show, the format was toned down.
Unfortunately, even the second season of the show had its share of controversies. Firstly, actors Tannishtha Chatterjee and John Abraham walked out of the show and even actor Govinda refused to appear on CNB Taaza.
Even the viewership of the show had dropped by 22 percent. But, Krushna rubbished all the rumours regarding the show shutting down because of the controversies. He told, "Not at all, but, at the same time, we don't want to ruin our relationship with people in the industry. However, I do wish to clarify that John didn't walk out. He had completed the episode which was even aired later."
Stay tuned for more updates...